Friends For Independence Coordinating Council
Friends for Independence (FFI) is a volunteer coordinating council of the Tri-County Office on Aging.
FFI strives to develop community awareness and formulate strategies to raise resources and advocate in a non-partisan manner in support of services offered through the Tri-County Office on Aging.
Meetings are open to the public.
Meeting time/dates are subject to change.
FFI is seeking new members! If you are interested in fundraising and have a passion for serving older adults, please contact Casey at 517-887-1377 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on becoming a part of FFI.
Meetings are scheduled for the third Tuesday of every other month starting in January. Meetings begin at 12:00 p.m. at the Tri-County Office on Aging, 5303 S. Cedar St., Building 1, Lansing, MI 48911.
2019-2020 Council Members
- Chair: Norma McGarry, CASE Credit Union
- Vice Chair: Steve Dougan, Farmers Financial Solutions
- Treasurer: Larry Pingel, Rathbun Insurance Agency
- Secretary: Derrick McDuffey, UAW Local 4911
- Dwight Washington, Consortium Board Liaison
- LeighAnna Beach, Capital Area Housing Partnership
- Stacey Humphrey, Community Volunteer
- Heather Zadigian, Community Volunteer