The Tri-County Office on Aging Advisory Council acts in an advisory capacity to the Consortium Board. At least one-half of the council consists of senior citizens, appointed by their respective units of government. The remaining members represent community agencies appointed by the Consortium Board. This composition offers the perspectives of both seniors and service providers on aging issues.
The Advisory Council currently has one vacancy for a representative from Eaton County. Any interested older adults may contact Casey Cooper at 517-887-1377 or CooperC@tcoa.org for more information about this opportunity and potential future openings.
Meetings are open to the public under the provisions of the Open Meetings Act.
Meeting times/dates are subject to change.
Meetings are scheduled for the second Thursday of each month at 1:00 p.m. at the
Tri-County Office on Aging, 5303 S. Cedar St., Building 1, Lansing, MI 48911*.
(There is typically no meeting in August.)
*If capacity limits or other public health guidance indicates a remote meeting is necessary, information will be provided.
Meetings are held in person and via Microsoft Teams:
Click here to join the meeting
Or call in (audio only)
+1 517-317-8946,,631954138# United States, Lansing
Phone Conference ID: 631 954 138#
Please contact Andrea Radel at (517) 887-1385 or RadelA@tcoa.org with questions or for special accommodations.
(Appointed by local units of government)
City of East Lansing
- Mark Meadows
City of Lansing
- Anita Turner
- LaSandra Jones
- Raheema Muhammad
- Susanne Mannino
- Madelyn “Archi” Tomczyk
- Thomas Nobach
- Barbara Smith
- Susan Hoffman
- Gloria Kovnot
- Lucy Maillette
- Susan Cockerill
(Appointed by Tri-County Aging Consortium Board)
- Capital Area Housing Partnership (Emma Henry)
- Community Mental Health of Clinton, Eaton and Ingham Older Adult Services (Dawn Sargent)
- Department of Heath and Human Services (Kelly Neve, Clinton/Eaton DHHS)
- Disability Network Capital Area (Phil Kozachik)
- Hospice of Lansing (Heather Febres-Cordero)
- Legal Services of South Central Michigan (Jessica Maas)
- Maplewood Adult Foster Care (Raul Presas)
- MSU School of Planning, Design and Construction (Dr. Zeenat Kotval-Karamchandani)
- MI Veterans Affairs Agency (John Stauffer)
- Social Security Administration (Robyn Ford)
- Tri-County Nutrition Council
- Wind Beneath Your Wings (Meghan Pineda)
Michigan Senior Advocates Council Representatives
- Mary Ablan
- Susan Hoffman
State Advisory Council Representatives
- Robyn Ford
FY 23 Agenda for Upcoming Meeting
If you need disability-related accommodations to participate in this meeting, please contact Andrea Radel at 517-887-1385 or RadelA@tcoa.org.
FY 23 Meeting Minutes
FY 22 Meeting Minutes
August Meeting- Canceled