The Tri-County Office on Aging Advisory Council acts in an advisory capacity to the Consortium Board. At least one-half of the council consists of senior citizens, appointed by their respective units of government. Remaining members represent community agencies appointed by the Consortium Board. This composition offers the perspectives of both seniors and service providers on aging issues.
Meetings are open to the public under the provisions of the Open Meetings Act.
Meeting time/dates are subject to change.
Meetings are scheduled for the second Thursday of each month at 1:00 p.m. at the
Tri-County Office on Aging, 5303 S. Cedar St., Building 1, Lansing, MI 48911*.
(There is typically no meeting in August.)
*If capacity limits or other public health guidance indicates a remote meeting is necessary, information will be provided.
The December 2022 meeting will be held in person and via Microsoft Teams.
Or call in (audio only)
+1 517-317-8946,,631954138# United States, Lansing
Phone Conference ID: 631 954 138#
Please contact Andrea Radel at 517-887-1385 or RadelA@tcoa.org with questions or for special accommodations.
(Appointed by local units of government)
City of East Lansing
- Felix (Bud) Fliss
City of Lansing
- Anita Turner
- Cheryl Mask
- Madelyn “Archi” Tomczyk
- Thomas Nobach
- Barbara Smith
- Joseph Gutiérrez
- Susan Hoffman
- Gloria Kovnot
- Lucy Maillette
- Susan Cockerill
(Appointed by Tri-County Aging Consortium Board)
- Capital Area Housing Partnership (Emma Henry)
- Community Mental Health of Clinton, Eaton and Ingham Older Adult Services (Dawn Sargent)
- Department of Heath and Human Services (Kelly Neve, Clinton/Eaton DHHS)
- Disability Network Capital Area (Carla Lasater)
- Hospice of Lansing (Heather Febres-Cordero)
- Legal Services of South Central Michigan (Jessica Maas)
- Maplewood Adult Foster Care (Raul Presas)
- MSU School of Planning, Design and Construction (Dr. Zeenat Kotval-Karamchandani)
- MI Veterans Affairs Agency (John Stauffer)
- Social Security Administration (Robyn Ford)
- Tri-County Nutrition Council
- Wind Beneath Your Wings (Meghan Pineda)
Michigan Senior Advocates Council Representatives
- Mary Ablan
- Kirk Lewis
State Advisory Council Representatives
- Kirk Lewis
- Robyn Ford
FY 23 Agenda for Upcoming Meeting
If you need disability-related accommodations to participate in this meeting, please contact Andrea Radel at 517-887-1388 or RadelA@tcoa.org.