The Tri-County Office on Aging Advisory Council acts in an advisory capacity to the Consortium Board. At least one-half of the council consists of senior citizens, appointed by their respective units of government. Remaining members represent community agencies appointed by the Consortium Board. This composition offers the perspectives of both seniors and service providers on aging issues.
Meetings are open to the public under the provisions of the Open Meetings Act.
Meeting time/dates are subject to change.
Meetings are scheduled for the second Thursday of each month at 1:00 p.m. at the
Tri-County Office on Aging, 5303 S. Cedar St., Building 1, Lansing, MI 48911*.
(There is typically no meeting in August.)
*If capacity limits or other public health guidance indicates a remote meeting is necessary, information will be provided.
Please contact Tammy Lemmer at 517-887-1382 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for special accommodations.
Senior Representatives (Appointed by local units of government)
City of East Lansing
- Felix (Bud) Fliss
City of Lansing
- Cheryl Mask
- Anita Turner
- Eileen Heideman
- Madelyn “Archi” Tomczyk
- Joseph Gutiérrez
- Susan Hoffman
- Joel Zachrich
- Susan Cockerill
- Gloria Kovnot
Agency Representatives (Appointed by Tri-County Aging Consortium Board)
- Laurie Beals, McLaren Orthopedic Hospital
- Jim Dell, RSVP/Senior Companion Program-Clinton, Eaton, Ingham County
- Robyn Ford, Social Security Administration
- Deb Wiese, CATA
- Chad Johnson, JWR/Elizabeth’s Place
- Dr. Zeenat Kotyal-Karamchandani, MSU School of Planning, Design and Construction
- Carla Lasater, Disability Network Capital Area
- Phyllis Monroe, Tri-County Nutrition Council
- Kelly Neve, Clinton/Eaton DHHS
- Meghan Pineda, Wind Beneath Your Wings
- Elizabeth (Liza) Rios, Legal Services of South Central Michigan
- Dawn Sargent, Community Mental Health Older Adult Services
Michigan Senior Advocates Council Representatives
- Kirk Lewis
- Mary Ablan
State Advisory Council Representatives
- Kirk Lewis
- Robyn Ford
FY 21 Agenda for Upcoming Meeting
Please contact Tammy Lemmer at 517-887-1382 or email@example.com.