The Tri-County Office on Aging Advisory Council acts in an advisory capacity to the Consortium Board. At least one-half of the council consists of senior citizens, appointed by their respective units of government. Remaining members represent community agencies appointed by the Consortium Board. This composition offers the perspectives of both seniors and service providers on aging issues.
Meetings are open to the public under the provisions of the Open Meetings Act.
Meeting time/dates are subject to change.
Meetings are scheduled for the second Thursday of each month at 1:00 p.m. at the
Tri-County Office on Aging, 5303 S. Cedar St., Building 1, Lansing, MI 48911*.
(There is typically no meeting in August.)
*If capacity limits or other public health guidance indicates a remote meeting is necessary, information will be provided.
Note: the January 2022 meeting will be held via Microsoft Teams.
Or call in (audio only)
+1 517-317-8946,,707593530# United States, Lansing
Phone Conference ID: 707 593 530#
Please contact Tammy Lemmer at 517-887-1382 or email@example.com with questions or for special accommodations.
(Appointed by local units of government)
City of East Lansing
- Felix (Bud) Fliss
City of Lansing
- Cheryl Mask
- Anita Turner
- Madelyn “Archi” Tomczyk
- Joseph Gutiérrez
- Susan Hoffman
- Susan Cockerill
- Gloria Kovnot
(Appointed by Tri-County Aging Consortium Board)
- Capital Area Housing Partnership (Emma Henry)
- Community Mental Health of Clinton, Eaton and Ingham Older Adult Services (Dawn Sargent)
- Department of Heath and Human Services (Kelly Neve, Clinton/Eaton DHHS)
- Disability Network Capital Area (Carla Lasater)
- Hospice of Lansing (Heather Febres-Cordero)
- Legal Services of South Central Michigan (Jessica Maas)
- Maplewood Adult Foster Care (Raul Presas)
- MSU School of Planning, Design and Construction (Dr. Zeenat Kotyal-Karamchandani)
- MI Veterans Affairs Agency (John Stauffer)
- Social Security Administration (Robyn Ford)
- Tri-County Nutrition Council
- Wind Beneath Your Wings (Meghan Pineda)
Michigan Senior Advocates Council Representatives
- Kirk Lewis
- Mary Ablan
State Advisory Council Representatives
- Kirk Lewis
- Robyn Ford
FY 22 Agenda for Upcoming Meeting
If you need disability-related accommodations to participate in this meeting, please contact Tammy Lemmer at 517-887-1382 or firstname.lastname@example.org.