The Tri-County Office on Aging Advisory Council acts in an advisory capacity to the Consortium Board. At least one-half of the council consists of senior citizens, appointed by their respective units of government. Remaining members represent community agencies appointed by the Consortium Board. This composition offers the perspectives of both seniors and service providers on aging issues.
Meetings are open to the public under the provisions of the Open Meetings Act.
Meeting time/dates are subject to change.
Meetings are scheduled for the second Thursday of each month at 1:00 p.m. at the
Tri-County Office on Aging, 5303 S. Cedar St., Building 1, Lansing, MI 48911*.
*Due to COVID-19 and per Executive Order, TCOA Advisory Council meetings are currently set to be
video conference calls with call in option until further notice.
Join on your computer or mobile app by following the link on the agenda.
Or call in (audio only): +1517-317-8946 Phone Conference ID: 707 593 530#
Please contact Tammy Lemmer at 517-887-1382 or email@example.com with questions or for special accommodations.
Senior Representatives (Appointed by local units of government)
City of East Lansing
- Felix (Bud) Fliss
City of Lansing
- Cheryl Mask
- Anita Turner
- Eileen Heideman
- Madelyn “Archi” Tomczyk
- Joseph Gutiérrez
- Gina Przybyl
- Joel Zachrich
- Susan Cockerill
- Susann Baker
- Jane Wallin
Agency Representatives (Appointed by Tri-County Aging Consortium Board)
- Laurie Beals, McLaren Orthopedic Hospital
- Jim Dell, RSVP/Senior Companion Program-Clinton, Eaton, Ingham County
- Robyn Ford, Social Security Administration
- Deb Wiese, CATA
- Chad Johnson, JWR/Elizabeth’s Place
- Dr. Zeenat Kotyal-Karamchandani, MSU School of Planning, Design and Construction
- Carla Lasiter, Disability Network Capital Area
- Phyllis Monroe, Tri-County Nutrition Council
- Kelly Neve, Clinton/Eaton DHHS
- Meghan Pineda, Wind Beneath Your Wings
- Elizabeth (Liza) Rios, Legal Services of South Central Michigan
- Dawn Sargent, Community Mental Health Older Adult Services
Michigan Senior Advocates Council Representatives
- Kirk Lewis
State Advisory Council Representatives
- Kirk Lewis
- Robyn Ford
FY 21 Agenda for Upcoming Meeting
Please contact Tammy Lemmer at 517-887-1382 or firstname.lastname@example.org.