Project Fresh Coupons are available for seniors to buy Michigan-grown fresh fruits and vegetables at participating farmer’s markets!
To be eligible, a participant must be age 60 or over and have an income below $25,142 for 1 person or $33,874 for 2 people in the household. Must live in Ingham County.
Coupons will be distributed on a first come first serve basis per location & Nutrition Education will be provided:
- Wednesday, June 15th from 3-6 pm at Allen Market
- Tuesday, June 21st from 11-12 noon at Stockbridge Senior Center
- Wednesday, June 22nd from 10-11 am at Sam Corey Senior Center in Holt
- Thursday, June 23rd from 3-6 pm at South Lansing Market
- Wednesday, July 6th from 11-12 noon at Williamston Senior Center
- Wednesday, July 13th from 3-7 pm at Meridian Market
- Thursday, July 14th following the NWI Mobile Market
- Locations and times to be announced
- Sunday, July 24th from 10-2 at East Lansing Farmer’s Market
- Thursday, August 11th from 9am-2pm at the Mayor’s Senior Activities Fair at Gardner Middle School, Lansing
- Tri-County Office on Aging by appointment
For more information or to make an appointment, call Tasha Stetler at 517-887-1393.